Conveyancing Secretary Oxford - Oxford | Zoek UK | 05fabe
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Conveyancing Secretary Oxford
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Due to expansion in their conveyancing department, they now require a Legal Secretary to join their Residential Conveyancing team.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- File Openings, closing and archiving
- Taking Phone Calls/Answering Queries
- Assisting with administration tasks such as scanning, copying and faxing
- Dealing with Email queries and updates
- Assisting with the whole Conveyancing process with experience of dealing with Initial paperwork, Contract Packs, Enquiries, Exchange, Completion and Post Completion.
- Stamp Duty Land Tax returns
- Completion statements, bills and accounts paperwork
- Dealing with Land Registry Registrations and Requisitions
- Knowledge of Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Typing Ability
- Experience of the whole Conveyancing Process
- Knowledge of Land Registry title and Land Registry Applications
- Experience in dealing with Third Parties such as Councils, Lenders and Estate Agents
- Experience in dealing with Clients queries