Early Years Teacher - Solihull B91 | Zoek UK
Early Years Teacher - Solihull
Solihull B91, UK
£120.00 - £185.00 PerDay
Permanent (Full time)
This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational, highly motivated and ambitious and creative practitioner to join the outstanding school team.
Are you the right applicant for this opportunity? Find out by reading through the role overview below.
Our client is looking for a teacher who:
- Is dedicated and driven towards improving outcomes for every child.
- Has excellent teaching and interpersonal skills.
- Is excited about learning and teaching and is committed to all elements of school life.
- Is a highly reflective practice.
- Has a sound working knowledge of the early years curriculum.
What you can expect in return is a friendly staff and enthusiastic pupils, with great leadership.
There is an opportunity for this role to transition to a permanent contract.
By registering with Tradewind Teaching Agency, we can offer you:
We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
We care about your training and development more than any other agency
- which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
*Great referral scheme
- recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
*Full interview preparation and assistance
- so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning
- our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Nursery Teacher or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte Clarke on (phone number removed) or (url removed) Tradewind Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer
- stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first.
At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 25 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be.
We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way.
We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you.
Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver.
Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard
- Teaching Agency are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer