Plumbing and Heating Engineer
£26k - 30k per year + depending on Experience
Permanent (Full time)
Plumbing and Heating Engineer (Permanent)
Salary: £26,000-£30,000 depending on experience
Due to expansion, our client JM Roberts Plumbing and Heating, is currently looking for an experienced Plumbing and Heating Engineer to be employed on a permanent full time basis.
The company pride themselves in providing exemplary customer service and you will be a Plumbing and Heating Engineer who reaches high expectations.
It is essential that you can demonstrate a strong commitment to the customer, as well as trustworthy and reliable behaviour.
Key Essential Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years experience
- Current domestic ACS gas qualification
- Experience with oil and OFTEC would be beneficial
- City and Guilds or NVQ in Plumbing and Heating
- Experienced in all domestic aspects of plumbing and Heating
- Be hardworking, polite, reliable, literate and numerate
- Be able to work to high standards of workmanship, finish and quality
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Hold a full clean driving license
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, paid holiday, pension, and use of company vehicle during working hours.
NB: Please note only applicants that are Gas Safe registered and include a CV will be considered.
About the Company
Our client is a well established family run provider of plumbing and heating services, with a reputation for a high level of expertise and professionalism. Based near Llangollen, North Wales and covering North Wales, Cheshire and Shropshire.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Posted 32 days ago