Bar & Events Manager
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Bars and Events Manager
Purpose of the Bars and Events manager role: As Bars and Events Manager you will bring individuality, managing multiple bars and an array of events at an exciting multifaceted premises. You will offer a great experience, high level of service and organisation, and provide leadership and development of the team to deliver fantastic hospitality to all of our clients, guests and customers. You will drive and maintain customer satisfaction, product quality and profitability.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant General Manager role include:
- To oversee the efficiency of the service to our customers who use either our Public bar, or Event Venues
- To play an active part in the Senior Management team and take a lead on any projects as designated by the General Manager
- To input on creative ideas and assist in producing events at the premises
- To make revenue making activities always possible, sometimes with short notice
- Count Floats ensuring all denominations are correct and float adds up to its correct amount.
- To ensure all legal requirements are met and comply with company and statutory requirements regarding new starters.
- Complete stock list of goods required each Monday morning and order good before cutting off point
- Ensure staff are trained according to company specification and training documents
- To fill in on the bar each week completing shifts to reduce staff costs, and be present mainly on busy weekends to over see the key elements of the business
- Deputise in the absence of the General Manager
- To carry out cellar inspections each week, stock rotation, checking dates, changing beer barrels or gas cylinders.
- Other duties may be necessary from time to time, compatible with the nature of the post.
- Manage client relationships by making an excellent first impression, be the portofcall for any questions, and being the face of the venue
About the client: Our client is a wellestablished Sports & Social club based in Beckenham, Kent. The main premises houses 2 high quality event venues with a high frequency of events. The premises also includes a Public bar, sports pitches, large outdoor terrace for special events, changing rooms, and more. Staff are expected to work late nights and weekends appropriately in order to facilitate our ever growing business.
Job Type: Fulltime Salary: £26,000 £30,000 per annum, based on experience Job Type: Fulltime
Posted 31 days ago