Fund Administration - 1 yr Exp
24000 - 27000 per annum
Do you have experience in Fund Administration or Fund Regulation Administration? Are you looking to gain experience in a large global investment back? This role could be for you!
Our client are a large global investment bank who are looking a Regulatory/Monitoring Analyst with a minimum of 1 years experience in a similar environment. This role would suit a person with a Business/Finance or Accounting qualification and minimum of 1 years experience in a similar environment.
The role will include:
- Responsibility for checking more junior team members work and ensuring work loads are distributed.
- Ensureing work quality is maintained and advising on process improvements for team members.
- Assist with review of fund documentation and completing of review programmes in order to ensure appropriate monitoring of funds
- Review of funds to ensure compliance with regulatory investment restriction and borrowing power limits
- Ensuring breaches are rectified in a timely manner and preparing fund impact statements upon rectification
- Maintain company's breaches register
- Assist with testing of compliance monitoring system
- Assist with review of distributions paid by funds
- Assist with review of the operational departments in order to ensure funds are being administered in accordance with fund documentation/regulations.
- Completion of checks to ensure the investment managers are managing in line with the fund's investment restrictions on a daily basis
The successful applicant will have:
- A business/accounting or finance qualification is prefered but not essential
- Previous experience in fund administration or regulatory administration/checking
- Have 1 year (minimum) experience in banking or a funds environment
- Be interested in furthering their career in Fund accounting or Fund Regulation
This is a contract role for 10 months so applicant should be able to assume the role quickly should they be successful in their application. Candidates should be legally entitled to working in Ireland or hold a working visa to work in Ireland without restriction.
Posted 19 days ago