Birmingham, West Midlands
£34000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits
Conrad Consulting in partnership with an award winning, top 30 UK multidisciplinary practice, are currently a BIM Manager to join their Birmingham studio.
The consultancy have numerous offices spread throughout the UK, delivering successful property and construction solutions both across the UK and internationally. The practice are seeking an experienced BIM Manager to assist in the delivery of various multimillion pound projects throughout the UK.
The BIM Manager will be joining a recently established BIM Consultancy service, operating out of the Birmingham office. Travel between other offices may be required, so a driving license is essential for this role. This position will be ideal for a BIM Manager looking to be part of a project focused team, allowing you the opportunity to deliver BIM at the forefront of industry practices.
Skills & Characteristics that would be required of the BIM Coordinator are as follows:
* Able to build trust, maintain excellent working relationships, and pursue new business
* Strong knowledge of BIM standards, emerging software, and industry devleopments
* Awareness of own strengths and weaknesses with a commitment to self and team development
* Experience using a variety of software for a variety of applications such as;
* BIM authoring (eg. Revit)
- BIM coordination / data collation (eg. Solibri)
- Reporting (eg. Power BI)
- 4D Simulation (eg. Synchro)
- Collaboration (eg. Revizto)
- Common Data Environment (eg. Asite)
- Communication (eg. Webex)
* A relevant degree in Built Environment/BIM/Data Science or Change Management.
In return, you will be offered a highly competitive salary in the region of £34,000£42,000 per annum dependant on experience. A generous benefits package will also be offered, that includes; Car/Car Allowance, Healthcare, Pension Contribution and more.
To apply for this position as a BIM Manager, please forward your up to date CV & portfolio of works through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, please contact Ashley on######### for further information.
Posted 6 days ago