CHEF DE PARTIE - £20,500
Aldeburgh IP15, UK
Between 18,500 and 20,500 per annum
This 2AA Rosette Suffolk property requires a talented and hard working Chef de Partie. Their restaurant serves and celebrates the very best of the countys produce, with their own unique style and specializes in the great local seafood.
As Chef de Partie youll be expected to maintain the already high standards of this property, it is therefore essential that you come from a similar accreddited property. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a similar quality establishment.
The client are looking for hard working individuals who are full of energy, have a passion for food, and will be a team player.
- Be responsible for a specific area of the kitchen.
- Work with the Head Chef/Sous Chef to plan menus and dishes.
- Order stocks and supplies from approved suppliers.
- Cover breakfast duties.
- Assist with the preparation of staff meals.
- Supervise Commis Chefs within area.
- Give support and guidance to Commis Chefs.
- Ensure that prepared food is of the right quality and that the presentation of food is to the required standard.
- Be willing to undertake training and/or to work towards a formal qualification.
- Attain a basic food hygiene certificate.
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, occasional weekends, bank holidays - rota basis.
- Have the means of transport to reach the hotel and report to work on time
All applicants must........
To apply for this opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to #########
Visit \ firstcontactchefs.com\ (../) for other Great New Career Opportunities.
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven’t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data . We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
Posted 10 days ago