Chef - No late evenings!
£18000 - £21000 per annum, Benefits:Extended Holidays & very generous package
Permanent (Full time)
Chef – No late nights!
£18,000 - £23,000
To start asap
- We have taken on a great vacancy close to Peterborough so ideally you will drive but there is good public transport links. Do you have kids? Do you like to travel? Is work/life balance important to you? Would you like the freedom to take longer than 2 weeks at a time off work? This role could suit your lifestyle very well and give you the freedom to look after your children or explore the world or anything you enjoy doing.
- This role will be busy, varied and give you plenty of interaction with your team members across 12 kitchens. There is a great chance for you to progress your career and cater for large numbers, along with special fine dining and events.
- In return for your hard work you will be paid a competitive salary along with a long list of benefits including BUPA and Pensions. There is plenty of chance for you to progress in your career and learn from some very experienced and creative head chefs. The earliest start would be 7am and latest finish would be 7pm with every other weekend.
- This role is about excellent food and having the knowledge and confidence to cook to tight deadlines and produce good food for a large number of people. Therefore you must be an experienced Chef, we will be looking for general cookery/chef experience within a professional kitchen. Also we must see that you have taken your NVQ Level 2 in food prep and ideally CIEH Level 2 Food Safety or equivalent.
- Get in touch for an interview and further details
- Please click Apply Now to send me your CV in the strictest of confidence
- All applicants should have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions. Due to the large number of responses we receive if you haven't heard from us in 14 days please understand your application was not successful on this occasion.
- Pertemps - a local family run business working in the recruitment field for over 60 years. We recruit from the Peterborough branch looking to support you with your next role. We cover Cambridgeshire so if you feel this role isn't quite right for you, get in touch sending your CV and a short cover note outlining what you would like to do and we shall see how we can help.
- Always looking for Paralegal, Legal Secretaries, Medical Secretaries, Customer Services, Sales, Chefs and a range of temporary opportunities including drivers and warehouse personnel – speak to Greg.
Posted 45 days ago