Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£23050 - £32500 per annum
Are you seeking work in a secondary school that:
- Has personal development, behaviour and welfare as its main strengths
- Has maintained a 'Good' Ofsted grading since 2005
- Has an exceptional range of extra-curricular opportunities?
One of Teaching Personnel's client secondary schools in the HU17 area are seeking a History Teacher to teach across their KS3 - KS4 classes. Pupils are taught in mixed ability classes and have between 2 - 3 lessons per week. For KS4 students completing their GCSEs they have the option to study either GCSE History (AQA) or GCSE Ancient History (OCR).
To be successful in this role you must therefore have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Subject Specialism in History
- Experience teaching History up to GCSE following either AQA or OCR syllabus
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
This position is subject to an Enhanced Child Only DBS check and must be registered with the Update Service before you start. You must also provide school based references from at least one year's employment.
Start Date: September 2019
Contract: Temporary full-time with potential for permanency for an excellent History Teacher
Posted 15 days ago