Biomarker Scientist - Slough
Georgia Bernard at CK Group is recruiting for a Biomarker Scientist to join a leading drug discovery business at their state of the art facilities located in Slough on an initial 1 year contract.
Our client is in the business of improving the lives of patients around the globe with a particular focus on neurology and immunology based diseases.
This position will be based mainly on our client's site in Slough however international travel to attend project related meetings will be expected.
As a Biomarker Scientist you will provide support to the Project Biomarker Lead in the delivery of biomarker strategies for assigned Immuno-Bone Projects.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Reviewing and contributing to appropriate study level documentation.
- Ensure that assays to be used for stratified medicine/diagnostic approaches are compliant with Regulatory Authority requirements.
- Oversight of local laboratory implementation of the biomarker analysis strategies, possibly including China.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Pharmaceutical company experience working in the field of biomarkers and particularly in their successful implementation in clinical development projects.
- Proven track records of succesful contribution to clinical/scientific projects.
- Considered a Subject Matter Expert in biomarker technologies and their implementation in clinical trials.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45858 in all correspondence.
Posted 28 days ago