Account Manager - London | Zoek UK
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Account Manager - Vibrant Medical Communications Agency - Central London or Manchester - Competitive DoE
*Remote interview process
This dynamic agency specialises in scientific engagement and training. This agency prides themselves on being both high science and highly creative, working collaboratively to create and deliver innovative learning solutions and communications for pharma companies' commercial and medical teams. This agency offers:
- A learning and encouraging culture with an experienced and enthusiastic growing healthcare team
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Opportunity for ownership of projects across an account
- Exciting range of creative healthcare project types and opportunities to expand your skill set
- Opportunities to work with range of talented experts across industries; scientific, creative, event, digital, film, learning, immersive reality teams
- Competitive benefits
This role will focus primarily on projects which involve digital education programmes. The key therapy area for this large account is oncology. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for being the main point of contact for clients, while leading the delivery of a range of innovative projects ensuring all work is carried out on time, to budget and to brief. The role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Acting as the key agency ambassador to the client.
- Fostering excellent creative and scientific project execution.
- Commercial leadership and financial responsibility.
- Project and operations management.
- Fostering a fun and nurturing team environment.
To apply for this Account Manager opportunity, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- A minimum of 2 years healthcare communications agency experience (currently at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level)
- Experienced and confident in liaising directly with clients and managing projects through delivery
- Experienced in project financial management
- Confident and enjoyment in handling multiple and changing projects, tasks, priorities and tight deadlines
- Additional desirable experience for this particular role would be experience working across digital education programmes (e-learning), experience working on oncology accounts or experience using Veeva.
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on a whole range of innovative projects within a collaborative and passionate team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
Posted 32 days ago