Up to £9.50 per hour
Reporting to: Quotations Assistant Manager
Duration of role: Fixed Term (Minimum of 3 months)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:15am till 5pm
We are currently looking to recruit a Quotations administrator, you will be required to produce quotations for a wide range of insulated panels & ancillaries to mainly UK customers, with some export quotations, and to build and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Production of quotes for UK customers, enquiries will be received by phone, fax, email and by post.
- Confirmation of all quotations issued and entered onto CRM PSA database.
- Give feedback on customer comments on level of prices to Manager to allow us to continually monitor our competitiveness in the UK market.
- Liaise closely with Area Sales Managers on a daily basis to discuss pricing levels on major projects received by quotations for pricing.
- Monitor projects to establish successful main contractors and cladding contractors, and in conjunction with Area Sales Managers negotiate with contractors to secure orders.
- Maintain project details on a database so that they are always up to date with the latest information.
- From current and potential customers gain continual feedback on performance of our company in meeting requirements and pass to Quotations Manager to allow improvements to be made as and when necessary.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a call centre/similar role handling high volume calls and queries from multiple sources
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to multitask, work to strict deadlines and be resilient under pressure
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to be highly organised
- Excellent PC skills; be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
Please call Nicola at HR GO recruitment for more information on######### or email your CV to #########
Posted 27 days ago