Data Modeller (Contract)
£450 - £500 per day
**DATA MODELLER (CONTRACT)
- £450 500 PER DAY, 3 MONTHS
- CENTRAL LONDON**
An exciting startup consultancy is looking to add a talented Data Modeller with experience working with consumer data to their rapidly growing team. This Data Modeller would be working in a team with others from the company, working on client site to propose, design and develop new data models for a major marketing programme.
This is one of the fastest growing consultancies at the moment, working with large household names and exciting startups. They have a unique way of consistent improvements and developments being added to the analytical solutions they create for their clients. This approach and their talented, experienced leadership have allowed them to consistently grow over the last few years and to work on new, complex projects.
As a Data Modeller you will be working as part of a small satellite team with engineers, architects and a project lead from the consultancy, onsite with several clients. Your role will be to design a consumer data model, identifying the location of data and how it can be utilised effectively
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Design a consumer data model aligned to the consumer data strategy identify where data exists, where data is duplicated and how it travels through different systems.
- Act as the Consumer Data Platform SME to help inform the consumer data strategy and identify any technology gaps within the data architecture design.
- Define data requirements around scalability, performance, segmentation, transformation, Importability, extraction, and accessibility
- Produce data inventory and data flow diagrams and identifying what to measure, when and how
- Identifying required changes and transformations made as data moves from one system to the next and all needed cycles of transformation/harmonization required to make data usable and accessible
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Data Modeller will have the following skills and experience:
- Clear demonstrable evidence of designing & developing sophisticated data models, both Logical Data Models (LDMs) and Physical Data Models (PDMs)
- Strong commercial experience working on consumer data platforms
- A consultative, clear, concise manner. The ability to express work undertaken clearly to nontechnical stakeholders
- Strong experience working with consumer data and with marketing strategies
- Extensive Data Architectural experience, the ability to identify gaps in complex design
Experience of working with Azure or AWS would be highly desirable.
The successful Data Modeller will receive between £450 and £500 per day over an initial 3month period. As well as the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting and exciting projects.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Joseph Pyne via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 15 days ago