Supply Teaching Assistant
Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £61.13 per day
It takes a big heart to shape little minds.
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference to a child in the classroom?
Do you have experience working with children in an education setting?
Have you got experience working with children who have special educational needs?
Im looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with Primary Schools across Crawley, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad have built up strong relationships with many local Primary Schools leading to exclusive roles becoming available on a daily basis. Doing supply cover is a great way to gain valuable experience and to show off your skills in front of potential employers by doing what you do best! There is a large amount of work available, so our staff have access to what they need. Successful candidates will be given the flexibility to choose their working days and some of these roles may lead to offers for longterm or permanent placements. We are currently looking for dedicated staff to fill these roles!
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* Online diary
* DBS and School application support
* Refer a friend scheme
* Free career advice
* Appbased booking system
* Exclusive roles
Benefits of the role:
* Competitive pay
* Free CPD
* Weekly pay
* Local bookings
* Flexible working days
* Working on a 121 and whole class basis with students
* Supporting the Teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
* Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Experience working in a Primary School
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full childbased safeguarding reference)
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculums
* Experience working with children who have special educational needs
* An uptodate DBS on the update service
* A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then dont wait, apply today before its too late!
Posted 14 days ago