Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Hook | Zoek UK
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Low Secure & Locked Rehab Hospital - £5
Hook, Southampton SO31 9HH, UK
£27000.00 - £31600.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD )
Qualifications, skills, and all relevant experience needed for this role can be found in the full description below.
- Low Secure & Locked Rehab Hospital
- £5,000 welcome bonus Location: Hook, Hampshire Salary: £27,000
- £31,600 per annum ( £14
- £ per hour )
- negotiable depending on your experience + 20% over time rates Bonus: £5,000 welcome bonus (full details listed below) Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available
- you can choose depending on your preference (options of: hours, 23 hours, hours, hours or 49 hours) Shifts: Options of Days only (
- 8pm) or Nights only (
- 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis
- you can choose depending on your preference
*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses
- *£5,000 bonus on top of basic salary for all nurses
- *Relocation package available
- Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN or RNLD to work within fantastic Low Secure and Locked Rehabilitation Hospital situated near Hook, Hampshire.
The Hospital has an excellent recent CQC rating.
Service Details: This Hospital is a low secure and locked rehabilitation service for males and females with learning disabilities and autistic spectrum disorders (ASDs).
The hospital is split across three wards: Low secure, learning disability (LD) High dependency patients (low secure, LD) Locked rehabilitation, learning disability
*If you have an interest to work in a specific area / on a specific ward, then please state this in your application and we will endeavour to accommodate your preference
- This specialist Hospital is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their service users.
The service has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment.
Staff morale is very high.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff.
There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Employee Benefits: Sign on bonus
- Total = £5,000 over 3 years £1000 on joining £1000 after 6 months probation £1000 after 1 year service £1000 after 2 years' service £1000 after 3 years' service Over time rates
- 20% extra per hour Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000 If more than 100 miles up to £4,000 Many benefits in line with the NHS A thorough induction programme A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure Ongoing and regular training A fantastic preceptorship programme Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team Free on-site parking Enhanced maternity pay Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel Leadership & management development Long service award Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future Enhanced support with Return to Practice Highly subsidised meals 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays Birthday Holiday
- Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development Payment into the pension scheme CPD top up Donation to a charity of your choice For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed) Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Posted 9 days ago