Commissioning Home Manager - Foxton Court
Up to £45k + £2k Welcome Bonus and Home Manager Incentive Scheme
An exciting new opportunity has become available within HC-One for a Home Manager in the historic market town of Morpeth in Northumberland, which will include the opening of a new floor of luxury rooms increasing the Home from 46 rooms
The home provides specialist dementia care for the elderly, and will offer kind care in a luxury setting.
Candidates for this role must come from a care background with strong management skills along with a history of successfully running and maintaining a fully compliant home.
• You will be involved in marketing and promotion of the Home within the local area
• You will implement all care and business strategies and you will be in charge of hiring the staff team
• You will ensure the Home maintains compliance with CQC standards and you will build good relationships with external partners
• You will be responsible for the people management in the home including recruitment, HR, payroll, training and general leadership of the home and the staff with support from the Regional and Support Office teams
• Above all, your priority will to be to ensure our resident's receive the kindest care and have a high standard of life while living in an HC-One Home
For all the above, you will be rewarded with an excellent package and opportunity to build your care and management career within the UK's largest care provider.
For you, that will mean the chance to lead that provision through effective leadership and home management. You’ll make sure we have the best people on-site, delivering a truly empathic service. And, whether you’re championing Resident wellbeing, establishing a vision and development plan for the home or carrying out quality assurance monitoring to take us above and beyond regulatory standards, you’ll do so with a sense of kindness above anything else.
We’re looking for someone with S/NVQ4 in social care. You’ll also either have a Registered Managers Award Level 4, or Leadership and Management in Care level 4/5, or willingness to study for one. Not to mention leadership experience with multidisciplinary teams and conducting risk assessments. And, above all, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you’ll be truly considerate and kind.
Well, after all, it’s just in your nature.
Apply today for a role as a Home Manager at HC One.
Posted 21 days ago