£18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits:company car!
Job Title: Graduate Researcher
Sector: Executive Search
This influential manufacturing organisation focuses on running projects and campaigns designed to entice businesses into engage with the wholesale arm of the business. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help deliver during an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Graduate Researcher Package:
A competitive basic salary of between £18,000-£23,000
Excellent training that is geared towards your progression
Regular socials in an inclusive, welcoming atmosphere
Increasing autonomy and progression as you progress
Modern, fun offices in a highly sought after location
Full pension scheme
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with the senior team on search projects. They’ll identify and research companies, qualifying their suitability for our client’s services. You’ll network and engage face to face with clients, as well as learn how to ably manage resources and personnel in order to achieve stated revenue targets. Our client offers an excellent opportunity that fuses a specific role with more generalist duties - ensuring that the Graduate Researcher will obtain and improve on a diverse skill set.
- The Graduate Researcher will be personable and organised. Our client offers generous earning and career potential to the successful candidate!
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially aware
- Full UK driving licence
- Ambitious and driven
- A consultative approach
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
- (Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Posted 21 days ago