Staff Nurse - Norwich NR2 | Zoek UK
Staff Nurse - Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Rehab
Norwich NR2, UK
£26897.00 - £33411.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
If you think you're the right match for the following opportunity, apply after reading the complete description.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation Hospital Location: Norwich, Norfolk Salary: Newly Qualified (Preceptorships available) starting salary £26,897 to £28,092 (£ p/h
- £ p/h) Post preceptorship Staff Nurse
- £28,092 to £33,411 (£ p/h
- £ p/h) however this is negotiable depending on your experience Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available Shifts : Options of Days only (Apply online only)) or Nights only (Apply online only)) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis
- you can choose depending on your preference Further Details : We would like to hear from Newly Qualified and Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses and Registered Learning Disabilities Nurses ( RMN / RNLD / RNMH ) looking for a role within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Rehabilitation near to Norwich in Norfolk.
We are very keen to hear from Mental Health Nurses or Learning Disabilities Nurses with opinions on what makes good services run smoothly, those open to an environment where the managers want to hear how you can make the service better and willing to push forward with positive changes.
In this service there has been a huge management restructure and we are making a commitment to change.
With a dedicated head hunted management team, we are increasing our training from 2 weeks to 3 weeks and increasing support for staff on the wards.
We take training and development very seriously and are creating an environment that you not only want to work in but want to stay in too.
We also offer a range of accommodation packages for those looking to relocate
- this ranges from single rooms to houses and further information can be made available at interview stage Shifts : We appreciate nursing is a difficult role and we will try to flexible with hours and shift patterns to suit your needs and lifestyle
- please let us know how you need to work and we can see if we can accommodate that.
Employee Benefits: Fully paid training Beautiful Surroundings in newly refurbished buildings Generous salaries NMC Pin paid Supportive and full MDT Clear career pathways Excellent progression opportunities Specialised training Free parking Opportunities to progress and develop No uniform Subsidised meals on shift Flexible working options Digitised systems for patient records and care plans etc
- nearly entirely paperless Accommodation available for relocators Opportunities to have your ideas heard For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed) Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Posted 11 days ago