Year 4 Teacher
Crawley, West Sussex
£22692 - £35008 per annum
Do you dream of working in a well established, village school?
Do you want to be part of a friendly and dedicated team that strives to offer a creative and interactive curriculum?
Do you want to inspire a love and learning in a well resourced and spacious learning environment?
If you answered yes then this is the school for you!
This smaller than average village school on the outskirts of Crawley is looking for an engaging and creative Year 4 teacher to join their school team. The role is a maternity cover and is required from September 2019 for 1 term. This role is full time (job shares will be considered) and includes all class teacher responsibilities. The school is recognised in the local community for its sunny disposition and welcoming ethos and is a hugely popular village school in the local catchment. The staff are supported from the getgo and as a result, the school has an exemplary staff retention rate. The school currently educates over 200 pupils from the local catchments and is always fully subscribed.
- NQT applications welcomed
- Onsite parking available
- Accessible Public transport links
- TA support for all classes
- Protected PPA time/year group buddy
- The supportive senior leadership team
- Modern resources and equipment including interactive whiteboards and ipads
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please dont hesitate to apply now!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a threestage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.
Posted 20 days ago