Care Assistant, SEN school South Croydon, Supply
Croydon, Greater London, England
£60 - 85 per day
Permanent (Full time)
SEN teaching assistant/care assistant work available after October half term 2019
An outstanding special needs school in South Croydon is looking for a member of staff to help cover absence at the school starting after the October half term. You will be supporting the development of children who have physical disabilities and are wheelchair users, so a background in care, healthcare would be beneficial, as would previous experience working in an SEN school.
This work will be perfect for someone who is looking for flexible, part time supply work. The school book staff in advance for cover and usually have between 3 and 5 days per week of work to offer. You will be able to choose how much you wish to accept.
- The working hours are 08:30am – 15:30pm
- Pay rate is anywhere between GBP60 and GBP85 per day, dependent on experience
- Support children with physical disabilities – you must be able to use hoist equipment and provide personal care – moving and handling training is desirable
- The location is South Croydon – there is a bus stop right outside the school and free parking in the surrounding roads
- Work is available Monday-Friday at this school, term time only
You will work collaboratively with up to 3 other teaching assistants per class. The class teacher will lead sessions and you will use your initiative to rotate between the children, assisting where necessary.
This is a really lovely school with very welcoming staff who will ensure that you are comfortable and confident in fulfilling your role.
If you are available for work after half term, and would like supply work in this school please send your CV to Louise applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 16 days ago