Senior Care Assistant - Nights
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Night Senior Care Assistant to join the team at:
Location: Kings Manor, Pavey Run, Ottery St Mary, EX11 1EQ
33 - 44 Hours per week £9.70 per hour
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful Senior Care Assistant candidate will be responsible for supervising a team of Carers and will be dedicated to contributing towards the continuous high quality of care given to our residents.
Our ideal Senior Care Assistant will have the following skills and values:
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
- A minimum of NVQ L2 is essential, along with a willingness to work towards NVQ L3.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Discounted Spa breaks
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and Care referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition - MMCG Care Awards
Posted 12 days ago