Junior Credit Risk Analyst
Solihull, West Midlands
£22000 - £226000 per annum + plus package
Credit Risk Analyst
Salary £22,000 to £26,000
Are you a graduate looking to develop a career in Credit Risk within a growing financial services business? If so, this is the perfect position for you to develop and progress your career.
You will be working in the Risk and Compliance area of the Credit Risk team and play a key part in developing and maintaining statistical models that predict how the business will perform through different economic environments.
If you have a year in industry or are a recent graduate who has a degree in Mathematica, statistics or any other related subject, please get in touch!
You will be supporting in the delivery of Stress Testing models that provide insight into key financial indicators of risk. You will be trained and learn how to provide end to end processes including developing, analysing, validating, implementing and monitoring the models.
- Support the development of Credit Risk models primarily in relation to Stress Testing the probability of default and loss given models.
- Documentation of the models
- Ensure models adhere to the IRB / IFRS9 frameworks
- Specifying, implementing and maintaining databases in support of the model development and monitoring
- Perform detailed and documented analysis to support the development of models
- Validate modelling and analytical results, ensuring accuracy and sensitivity
- Support the implementation of models into the live environment
- Create and produce regular reporting of the stability, integrity and effectiveness of models
- Provide support to the Modelling Manager
- Good understanding and knowledge of general statistical modelling (Logistic and Linear Regression, scorecard development
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or anything related
- Strong communication skills
- The willingness to learn and develop
- Any knowledge of SPSS or SAS is beneficial but not a must have
Training for this position is provided and you will be able to learn and progress your career.
We are in the process of arranging interviews for the next coming weeks, so please do not hesitate to get in contact with Kim Richards of Vantage Consulting on######### or send and updated CV
Posted 17 days ago