Community Psychiatrist - YO16 4XJ | Zoek UK
YO16 4XJ, Bridlington Central and Old Town Ward
£110000 PerAnnum + Negotiable
Permanent (Part time)
Consultant or Staff Grade General Adult or Community Psychiatrist, up to 5 days per week, £110,000 per annum negotiable dependent on experience, East Yorkshire
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Consultant or Senior Staff Grade General Adult Psychiatrist or Community Psychiatrist who is an excellent team player to join a dynamic and evolving practice based in East Yorkshire
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a welcoming and supportive team based in Yorkshire with excellent transport links.
You will be part of a highly respected team delivering a full range of Adult mental health and Community mental Health Services, ensuring the highest standards of care for the differing needs of the patient population
Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship available for the right candidate
What’s on offer?
• Up to 10 clinics/sessions per week across 5 days
• Up to £110, per annum, negotiable dependent on experience
• NHS Indemnity provided
• Full or Part time options available
• Excellent work/life balance and CPD support
• Strong team ethos with excellent supporting teams across the service
• Multiple roles available across different sites for commuting convenience
Services open for Candidates to be involved with include (subject to experience and preferences):
• Mental Health Response Service (including Home Based Treatment, Crisis/Urgent Assessment, Non-urgent Assessment and Mental Health Triage service)
• Adult inpatient services
• Community Mental Health Teams (working age)
• Liaison Psychiatry which includes the Mental Health Liaison Service, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Service and the Perinatal Service.
• Traumatic Stress
• Veterans Outreach
• Older Peoples Mental Health Services
• Improving access to psychological therapies (in the East Riding)
Job Plan (more detail available on application):
It is envisaged that a full-time post holder will work 10 programmed activities over 5 days. Following appointment there will be a meeting at no later than three months with the clinical manager to review and revise the job plan and objectives of the post holder. The overall split of the programmed activities is to be devoted to direct clinical care and to supporting professional activities (as per the Royal College of Psychiatrists recommendation).
A formal job plan will be agreed between the post holder and Clinical Director three months after commencing the post and at least annually thereafter.
Are you a Psychiatrist who wants to make a real difference? Then apply by uploading your CV through this site or send a copy of your CV to Jack via ######.uk.
Alternatively, please call######### to speak to one of our specialist consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute! We look forward to hearing from you.
Posted 37 days ago