Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, England
£25 per hour
Vision for Education is currently looking to appoint a Tutor to work with mixed ability students in Tameside. This position is due to start immediately with the possibility of work in the holidays.
To be considered for the position of Tutor you must:
- Be passionate and dedicated to teaching
- Have the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have excellent behaviour management
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. As you will be working on a 1:1 basis with students, the role of a tutor will require you to work with students to build positive, professional relationships and help them overcome barriers to learning. Each student's timetable is tailor made for them to accommodate to their needs and interests, however most students will be studying Core subjects, therefore experience of teaching English and Maths is desired.
There are part-time and full-time Tutor roles available. Previous experience of working as a Tutor is desired but not essential.
Vision for Education SEND are a specialist recruitment department that focus solely on recruiting teaching professionals for Alternative Provisions and Special Schools in the Greater Manchester Area. We take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
Regular social events with in your local area with complimentary food and drink
- Access to £350+ worth of free CPD such as Team Teach, Mental Health Awareness, Autism Awareness, SEND code of practice
Posted 41 days ago