Regional Operations Manager
Field based, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear region
£47,000 £59,000 plus company car and excellent benefits
Were looking for a regional operations manager to join Coop Funeralcare and Life Planning in Northumberland, Tyne and Wear. Youll support us in building a better Coop by developing and managing regional operations and leading your team with passion. If you can bring the people focus we need, we can offer you the chance to develop your skills, including access to great leadership programmes, with a business which puts people at the heart of its strategy.
As a regional operations manager with us youll be responsible for the performance of your region and the funeral homes within it, working as part of a wider community of leaders across the UK. Youll apply a strategic viewpoint maximising; brand reputation, market share, revenue and profitability to make sure theres a consistent delivery of excellent client service throughout the region. Its an exciting challenge, working within a unique business where no two days are the same.
What youll do
* embed strategic change in a large multiskilled operation as well as identifying and delivering more regionally focused change at your disposal
* oversee regional operations and champion community spirit, involvement and support across every level of our business
* expertly lead, motivate, coach, mentor and develop your teams
* deliver the business plan and manage the budget, placing the client at the heart of all your decisions
* be an advocate for change and transformation, delivering change projects with passion
This role would suit people who has
* multisite operational management experience
* a proven track record of inspiring a team and leading positively
* a strategic awareness and commercial focus
* a passion for the highest levels of client care
* the ability to embed change positively and motivate colleagues during change
* a background in retail or Funeralcare ideally, although this isnt essential
As a Coop colleague youll do work that matters in an organisation where principles are just as important as profits. Youll also get a package that includes:
* a competitive salary
* 28 days holiday (rising with service)
* discounts on Coop products and services
* a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Building an inclusive workplace
Were actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Coop people policies.
Once youve completed your application well email you inviting you to take part in an online assessment. Youll need to complete the assessment within 3 days of applying it should only take around 12 minutes. The assessment is designed to help us (and you) understand how closely your personal values and motivations match our own. Once youve completed the assessment youll receive a report outlining your results, and well get in touch to let you know the outcome no later than 3 working days following the closing date for this role.