Online Sales Administrator - Normanton | Zoek UK
Online Sales Administrator
Normanton, Derbyshire, England
£23k per year
Permanent (Full time)
POSITION: Online Sales Administrator
BENEFITS: Health Cashplan, 5% Pension Contributions
HOURS: 35 Hours per week Monday - Friday 9am - with 1hr for lunch
LOCATION: Normanton, West Yorkshire, WF6 1ZB
Established in 1977, our client distributes catering disposable products to the wholesale market.
The company is currently seeking to employ an Online Sales Administrator to be office based maintaining the sales order processing for an expanding web based company, processing all sales orders from beginning to end and dealing with all customer services aspects. Working with the Online Marketing Manager and Warehouse Order Pickers to maintain the websites and keep a smooth flow of sales orders and stock control.
The business is seeking an individual that has previous experience in processing large volume online sales, and that preferably has an administrative knowledge of Magento admin, Ebay and Amazon ecommerce shops in terms of the sales order processing. The successful candidate will be someone who can work to deadlines and has a professional telephone manner with exceptional customer service skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Ebay online store maintenance/Ebay messages/Ebay Request & Cases
· Courier / Pallet / Royal Mail data entry for postage labels
· Process online Ebay/Amazon dispatch. Preparing Ebay orders paperwork by printing Picking Lists & Invoices, Exporting to Linworks for postage labels printing. Marking orders as dispatchedwhen complete.
· Preparing Magento orders on two platforms. Printing picking lists & invoices, exporting postage labels using Courier website and Linworks. Marking orders as dispatched when complete.
· Sales Order Processing/Payment Processing
· Use Global Payments for online payments. Complete payments for telephone orders, Interrogate the platform for queries
· Use of paypal account for online payments. Complete payments for telephone orders, Interrogate the platform for queries
· Prepare invoices for customer credit accounts using Sage Line 50
· Website download / CSV using bespoke software to download stock and audit trans and import in to Sage Line 50
· Answering telephone / taking orders / dealing with product/sale enquiries. General customer service.
· Sending customer samples and maintaining sample credit forms
· Processing and expediting supplier purchase orders
· Filing paperwork
· Liaise with transport companies for smooth operation of collections and deliveries.
· Supplier price list maintenance and checking.
· Fraud screening
· Dealing with any customer delivery delays
· Assist to maintain accurate information on the selling channels. Update on changes that take place.
· System product maintenance, updating locations, descriptions, pricing etc
· Assist when required in the warehouse with picking
· Monitor emails
· Deal with customer refunds/returns.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
· Enthusiastic, dynamic and ambitious to achieve personal goals with a proven track record of success.
· Build strong relationships with potential clients to maximise sales and deliver exceptional service.
· Strong customer service focus and good business acumen.
· Excellent professional communication skills.
· Fluent in both verbal and written English Language.
· Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment, either independently or in a team.
· Ability to work well and collaborate with others to achieve high quality results.
· Flexibility to work hours as determined by the business.
· Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.
In order to apply please send a and covering letter, stating your current salary by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Online Sales Administrator, Accounts and Sales Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Account Manager, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Sales Executive, Sales, Client Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, Client Relations, Customer Relations, Relationship Manager, Customer Services, Customer Services Administrator, Sales Advisor, Online, Ebay, Amazon, Magento
Posted 26 days ago