Qualified Social Worker County Antrim
Antrim, County Antrim
£20000 - £30000 per annum
An opportunity for a social worker from Band 5 upwards to work with people in an eldercare setting is now available. A rewarding salary of between £22737and £27690 is just one of the benefits on offer for this post in the Antrim area for an immediate start.
The successful Qualified Social Worker will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in social work
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive ReferaFriend Scheme. Earn up to £300 with our new referral scheme
- Flexible hours
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Report writing
- The social worker must have a minimum of 6 months recent experience working within a children and family setting
- Registered with NISCC
- Be willing to have an Access NI check
If you are a social worker and interested in this post, please submit your CV and contact Giuseppa McKenna on#########
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 19 days ago