Parking Appeals Officer - London EC1A | Zoek UK
Parking Appeals Officer
London EC1A, UK
£13.00 - £15.50 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
Parking Appeals Officer Must have good working knowledge on parking appeals Key result areas/overview Parking Appeals officers are there to provide a responsive service to users of parking service Dealing with correspondence, appeals, permits, telephone, calls, income, refunds, complaints, court & bailiffs To represent the client where necessary at adjudication, attend seminars and other working groups and functions To report to the team leader on the requirements for appropriate stock for all functions, experience within appeals is essential for the role.
Apply below after reading through all the details and supporting information regarding this job opportunity.
The Dimensions of this role
- To work within a team of officers providing the customer interface in parking services including correspondence ,appeals, permits, telephone calls , income, Invoicing , refunds ,complaints , courts bailiffs and data entry
- To represent the client at adjudication and other external functions such as benchmarking and working groups and attend seminars as appropriate
- To keep the team leader informed on cases , appeals win rates , problems with the computerised systems , process or procedures
- Make suggestions for developing procedures to improve service delivery , customer focus and efficiency
- To assist the team leader with reconciling payments received from various internal and external sources, trace errors and resolve
- To liaise with SMPP on financial issues and use the council's ledger
- To process payments received directly at the council
- To process refunds
- To provide the highest level of customer care as the first point on contact for teams dealing with all aspects for parking including complex and contentious cases The candidate we need must be an excellent communicator with previous enforcement experience of 6 months or more, you will have an eye for detail along with experience of working with computerised systems.
Uniform will be provided for the role; however you will be expected to provide your own black shoes.
You will be required to work 37+ hours per week, Monday to Friday, including between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
This role of Parking Appeals officer will pay between £
- £ PH.
If this role is of interest to you or anyone you may know that works within the parking industry please contact the parking team at unity recruitment on (phone number removed) and press 1 for parking
*Unity offer referral schemes for all successful referrals at officer level
* Previous Parking industry experience is essential for all parking vacancies