Lead Contract Support
32000.00-35000.00 Annual Salary
Title: Contract Support
Salary: £32,000- £35,000
Hours: 8am- 5pm Monday- Friday
Please note you must have a full UK Driving licence as you will be required to travel to a couple of sites, mileage will be covered under expenses.
- Build and develop relationships with key business and account stakeholders, customers and external agencies.
- Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure customer and financial savings targets are maximized.
- Drive high quality commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments, better buying and use of preferred suppliers.
- Compiling of the Contract Review pack
- Conducting supplier surveys on MySupplier
- Compiling of the Customer Monthly Management Report
- Liaising with the client regarding payment of invoices * Weekly debt calls with contract teams
- Site inductions
- Helpdesk: including but not limited to; logging, distributing and closing of reactive calls on desired system.
- Continually develop systems to maximize efficiency benefits for the customer and client
- Liaising with client on a variety of matters and attending to their needs whilst maintaining a strong working relationship.
- Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract and Business Unit Reviews.
- Manage the Contract Support Team in the production of billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client.
- Managing the Contract Support Team to control the invoice pool.
- Creation and review of management reports such as P&L, WIP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, OPO's & Invoice Pool.
- Raising Purchase Orders when required.
- Reviewing open Purchase Orders.
- Policy and procedure compliance.
- Comprehensive spend tracking.
- Manage the team's submission of weekly reports to include WiP, Debt, Invoice Pool and OPO updates.
- Drive high quality financial performance to influence P&L result.
- Ad-hoc reporting as requested by Business Unit or Business/Finance.
- Team KPI management and support
- Preparation of journals
- Dynamics AX system champion
Posted 5 days ago