Support Worker - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
Support Worker - Extra Care Scheme
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
Up to £9 per hour
Permanent (Zero Hour)
Due to the recent outbreak of Covid-19 in the UK, we are looking for compassionate care workers to provide much-needed care to vulnerable individuals in your community. By joining our team of care assistants, you will be making a difference to those who need care the most, especially during this time
CRG Homecare is looking for a dedicated, compassionate individual to join our team of Support Workers in Huyton in an Extra Care Scheme.
As a Support Worker you will be working as a companion to our service users performing tasks such as providing personal care, preparation of meals and light domestic duties. Within your role you will promote dignity, respect and choice and supporting the service users of CRG Homecare to continue to live in the comfort and security of their own homes. Hours may include night shifts.
What the role involves:
- To deliver care in line with the service users personal 'Care Needs Assessment'
- Administering medication
- Assisting with personal care (washing, bathing, showering and toileting)
- Preparing meals and other light domestic tasks such as cleaning, changing the bedding, doing the laundry
What CRG Homecare can offer you
- £ per hour (Block Pay)
- Free 'Care Certificate' training/induction
- Free uniform
- Access to fully-funded qualifications through our internal academy
- A variety of shift patterns available
- £250 bonus for every refer a friend you refer. For June only we're halving the amount of hours needed to receive your bonus
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- To be responsible and able to work unsupervised
- Reliable and punctual
About CRG Homecare
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care, supported living and support services to adults, the elderly, children and young people, within the comfort and security of their own homes and within the community. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support covering ABI, learning disabilities, autism and mental health. These services range from drop-in services to full 24/7 support packages
You will be employed as a Support Worker for placements in Huyton in an Extra Care Scheme.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply. Ask your branch for details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Posted 25 days ago