Senior Python Developer London £65k
£55000 - £65000 per annum + excellent bens
Permanent (Full time)
A Senior Python Developer is required for an international software house based inWest London. Your role will be to architect, design and develop core Python based platforms and services using established processes and procedures.
Required skills & experience
- Commercial experience working in a fast paced, Agile (Scrum or similar) software development environment
- Strong commercial experience of Python four or more years of solid commercial Python experience
- JSON, REST, SOAP and RESTful Services and APIs
- Database and SQL knowledge, PostgreSQL, Oracle, PostGIS,
- Solid commercial Linux/Unix knowledge (Redhat/CentOS/Fedora)
- Jenkins, CI integration (knowledge of Gitlab, AWS code pipeline useful)
- SQS, RabbitMQ, Redis experience
- Experience in migrating/updating legacy systems (e.g. Python 2.x to 3)
Send your CV and let me know if you are interested in discussing further.
Posted 50 days ago