£60 - £80 per day
Future Teachers - reed.co.uk
Are you a graduate or undergraduate and looking for the best route to become a teacher in the future?
If you would like to secure a place on a graduate scheme which will assist you to gain the necessary experience, as well as a clear and direct route onto a school based initial teacher training course upon completion, please see the details of Teaching Personnel's Future Teachers Programme.
This programme is available to all graduates and undergraduates looking for a pathway into teaching in primary schools, with graduates of all subjects welcome to apply for consideration.
Future Teachers overview;
- Opportunities currently available across Primary schools ahead of September 2019
- Up to 1-year graduate support role prior to beginning your teacher training the following year through one of our partners schools initial teacher training programme
- Applicants must be educated to degree level and be considering a teaching career
- Earn up to £400 per week whilst gaining invaluable experience
The Future Teachers Programme is designed to help address the teacher shortages across England & Wales by attracting and supporting bright graduates who are considering a career in teaching but wish to gain practical experience before enrolling in formal teacher training.
Teaching Personnel is offering an exciting opportunity for graduates to work in schools for up to a year long placement exploring whether teaching is a potential career path for them.
What you can expect during your placement year prior to beginning your teacher training the following year:
- Weekly pay and access to free and/or discounted training
- A fantastic insight into the world of teaching, that fits round you
- A sense of your suitability for this profession
- To feel proud supporting young peoples in their pursuit of education success
- To gain an appreciation for the challenges and reward experienced by education professionals as they strive to deliver the best possible outcomes for their pupils
Please register your details through the link below and a consultant will be in touch.
Posted 16 days ago