Senior Practitioner Adults Review Team
£31.00 - £34.50 per hour
Are you looking for a new social work role in Newham?
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for a Senior Practitioner to fill a fulltime role in a Adults Review Team based in Newham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Senior Practitioner role is £31 £34.50 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3month contract.
Case load: 61 bedded extracare scheme, some cases are already allocated and the post holder will need to coordinate activity with other SW colleagues, and also lead on reviews for remaining residents.
- A Social Work qualification
- Current HCPC Registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult services.
- Good ICT skills
- Ability to lead project work.
- Experienced practitioner and ability to work competently with minimal management input.
- Experience of working with range of ASC user groups.
- Experience of leading/coordinating project work to tight timescales.
Contact: This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
Reasonable Adjustments: If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 37 days ago