Engine Build / Gearbox Technician
Up to £40000 per annum
Engine Build / Gearbox Technician wanted for a Luxury / Supercar business in Reading!
- Salary of up to £20 per hour depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 8:00am 5:00pm
Our Client, a Luxury & Supercar specialist business in the Reading area are looking for an Engine Build / Gearbox Technician to add to their team of highly skilled, niche professionals!
Duties and Responsibilities
* Engine and gearbox examination and testing
* Disassemble engines and gearboxes tagging parts as needed
* Repair and replacement of damaged parts, with particular emphasis on bands, gears and seals.
* Ordering parts, where required via our internal Parts Team from suppliers.
* Reassembly of engines, gearboxes and linkage testing
* Drive train testing as required.
* Conversions from 4 to 5 gear transmission
* Completing reports on work performed.
* Maintaining workplace cleanliness to protect against malfunction / workplace hazards
* Observing health and safety standards and procedures at all times
* Carry out any other projects in support of classic car restoration such as vehicle owner customization requests
To apply please send your current CV quoting Engine Build / Gearbox Technician, 88522, or for more details call Maisie at Perfect Placement.
- Perfect Placement UK Ltd See our website for details
Posted 25 days ago