£7 - £10 per hour
Contract (Part time)
Are you a proactive, caring and flexible individual wanting to support children within Early Years?
Do you have the drive to help bring learning alive for children? Then Randstad Education would love to hear from you!
We have an urgent need for a qualified teaching assistant to work in a nursery class at a large nursery school.
- Our staff have a welldeserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
* A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour oncall facility
- * Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- * Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training, including safeguarding
- * Access to a Recommend a friend bonus worth up to £300
- * Being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like Candidate of the Term
- * Working with children with a variety of needs.
- * Supporting the children in completing day to day tasks around the classroom and with their learning.
- * Engaging with the children.
- * Promoting positive behaviour.
- * Making observations in line with the EYFS framework.
- * Supporting the teacher with behaviour management.
- As a successful teaching assistant you will have:
- * Experience of working with children in primary school.
- * A Cache/NVQ level 2 or Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
- * Experience of supporting a class teacher to promote positive behaviour.
- * Some knowledge of the EYFS and primary curriculum.
- * The ability to communicate and work as part of a team within the school.
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN. We now also have a dedicated section looking after school support roles such as technicians, administration and finance.
- What next?
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience. We may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, shortor longterm, full or parttime, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Educations child protection and UK eligibility checks.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Kimberley Love in the Liverpool branch, via email at ######### or telephone######### ,
Posted 19 days ago