£96 - £160 per day
Are you a Drama Teacher who wants to work within thriving schools in the Merseyside area?
We are working on behalf of a schools in Widnes,Runcorn, Bootle, Halewood,Warrington,Liverpool,Knowsley,Crewe & Prescot who are now seeking Drama Teachers to join their team from September 2019.You need to have at least 1year post qualification teaching experience or an NQT is also welcome.
As a Drama Teacher, you will have detailed knowledge of the relevant aspects of the National Curriculum and your specified subject field. You will plan and carry out lessons, being able to set appropriate and demanding expectations for pupils learning and motivation. Work alongside teachers, headteachers, classroom support and more. You must be able to identify pupils who have special educational needs, and know where to get help in order to give positive and target support. Implement and keep records on targets and progress against these targets.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification
- Relevant Secondary teaching experience
- Degree within Drama or a related subject
- Experience teaching Drama up to KS5
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of the Academy Trust
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
In return the schools have to offer:
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
If you are a qualified Drama Teacher or NQT who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Samantha via email or the resourcing team telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/jobsearch/
Posted 2 days ago