Social Worker Adults Acute Team
Up to £31.00 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work within an Adults Acute Team based in Gloucester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3month contract.
Purpose of this role:
- This role will involve working autonomously and with regular supervision, however there is an expectation of team working and supporting across the general hospitals (in Cheltenham and Gloucester) at times of increased demand.
- Countywide travel will be expected as a part of this role therefore candidates must have the ability to travel throughout the county.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Significant frontline experience within Adult Services.
- Experience of working in a hospital setting
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 25 days ago