Diagnostic Technician - Wimbledon | 29645 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Diagnostic Technician - Motor Trade - Wimbledon Area
Wimbledon, Greater London, England
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus, Overtime & Company Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Location - Wimbledon Area
Role - Diagnostic Technician Vacancy
Hours - Monday - Friday, 8am - , 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
Salary - £25k - 30k basic + Bonus & Overtime
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Diagnostic Technician to join one of my well established clients in the Wimbledon area. Busy and modern site that offers a lot of work with quality brands and long-term progression opportunities.
- As an Diagnostic Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- My client is a multi-franchise group and can offer training and experience with a variety of different brands.
- Long-term progression opportunities within the workshop.
- Safe, modern and secure workshop with up to date equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
- The busier they get the more overtime is available.
- Well-established and reputable dealer.
- Brand training and other courses within the group.
- Must be qualified (NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds Level 3 in maintenance and repairs)
- Must have a driver's license.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have experience with VAG brands.
Consultant - Robert Samuels
Vacancy: Diagnostic Technician
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...