Drama teacher needed in Plymouth
Teaching Personnel are recruiting Drama Teachers to provide specialist support in our Plymouth secondary schools for the new academic year.
Teach on a part time or full time basis - which ever is convenient for you! Here at Teaching Personnel we strive to provide the best service not only for our schools but for our candidates too. We offer work suited to candidate's personal circumstances by working in conjunction with candidates timetables.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a PGCE and qualification in Drama or equivalent
- Be flexible and able to teach key stage 3, GCSE and 'A' Level classes, and to plan and prepare lessons if the role requires
- Be a passionate teacher of Drama and possess creativity and engagement throughout your lessons
Here at Teaching Personnel over 70% of our placements are long term bookings meaning security and stability for our candidates.
Earn up to £625 per week. Teaching Personnel offer WEEKLY PAY and do not use Umbrella companies to process your payment.
We can offer you:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens - supporting national children and education charities through your direction
In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £44, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service.
Please send an up to date CV to**or call Jessica at Teaching Personnel on######### for more information.**
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar, then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
Posted 7 days ago