Flexible Primary Supply Teachers - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
Flexible Primary Supply Teachers
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
£130 - £150 per day
Flexible Primary Supply Teacher
Prospero Teaching is looking for experienced and motivated teachers to work in various primary schools in Southwark, South London.
Acting as a work finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of primary schools, from small village schools to large inner-city academies. We have positions that range from a day of cover to multi term assignments depending on what you are looking for. Many teachers choose to do long term supply as it allows them to remain in the school environment while still achieving a great work life balance. Long term supply also allows you to try new roles and settings without having to commit on a permanent basis.
We are looking for teachers who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
Location: Southwark, South London
Position: Cover Teacher
Role: Leading the class through pre-set work
Start date: September 2020
Duration: Role dependant, ranging from 1 day to multiple terms
Contract type: Temporary
Full / part time: Both full and part time
Minimum rate of pay: Minimum rate of £130 per day
Hours: Monday - Friday - 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- QTS or equivalent qualification
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Up to date safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Posted 43 days ago