Mechanical Design Engineer
£30000 - £32000 per annum
The Role: Design Engineer
My client are looking to recruit a Design Engineer to join their already busy Engineering team. The successful Design Engineer will be responsible for Design, Research, Prototyping, Engineering Documentation and processing work. You will also collaborate with the accounts/purchasing team and shop/assembly teams on design projects.
Enjoying rapid and sustained growth my client has experienced great success and an enviable reputation within their industry.
- Designing and producing manufacturing drawings of bespoke equipment
- Processing of drawings supplied from customers to manufacture equipment
- Compiling of job packs to send to workshop / manufacturing production manager
- Ordering of materials for job packs (laser/folded parts and raw materials)
- Sourcing brought in items that are required for jobs
- Compiling and producing technical and W.I manuals
- Occasional site surveys for line layouts and design detail
The Right Person
The successful Design Engineer will have a good level of planning and organisational skills to be able to run and monitor the production process with the capacity to grasp concepts easily. A high level of attention to detail is paramount as is the ability to communicate clearly. You will have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. The following requirements are essential for this position:
- An indepth knowledge of Inventor 3D CAD Software
- Extensive knowledge of metal fabrication processes
- An understanding of current cutting tool technology
Interested? Here are your options:
- This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements Call now and lets talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on######### between 8.30am 5.30pm
- I think Im right for this position, but Im not sure about some of the detail Click apply now so I can read your CV and come back to you.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Technical, Engineering, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of technical candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of technical roles from Design Engineers, Service Managers, Mechanical Service Engineers, up to Maintenance and Production Managers. We have many technical roles both in the Midlands and throughout the UK, so get in touch today.
Posted 20 days ago