Science Teacher L.E.A.D Academy Trust
£100 - £193.10 per day
Contract (Full time)
Science Teacher 3 days per week Temp to Perm Jan 2020 Start.
The Supply Register is the preferred resourcing partner for L.E.A.D Multi Academy Trust. The trust has 25 academies across Lincoln, Nottingham, Sheffield, Mansfield and Leicester. Recruitment requirements for all of the academies are presented to The Supply Register via our shared platform used to connect their academies with the best and most suitable candidates in the region.
We are looking to recruit a Teacher of Science to start on 1 January 2020 to work at the Da Vinch Academy.
You will be an excellent classroom practitioner with the skills and determination to ensure exciting learning and outstanding progress for students of all abilities.
You will possess the energy and enthusiasm to share good practice and to achieve a high standard of education for students leading to excellent outcomes. Applicants of all experience levels are welcome to apply, including NQTs and a specialism in Biology is preferred but not essential. As part of our increasingly successful whole school curriculum, we are looking for someone who will continue to develop and inspire Science at Da Vinci.
The successful applicant will work as part of a dedicated team who have a real passion for their subject.
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are looking for someone who:
- has high expectations of pupil progress
- is passionate about education and developing a love of learning in students
- has the skills to work collaboratively with the teaching team
- can build positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- is willing to embrace or bring new ideas to the Academy has a commitment to developing their own skills
- Have experience teaching science up to KS5
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/jobsearch/
Posted 15 days ago