Mobile application developer
£25k - 40k per year
Mobile developer - Manchester - £40,000
An experienced mobile developer is required to join an award-winning agency based in Manchester, specialising in creative tech and production for direct and agency clients within the music industry. In the last 3 years, the agency has delivered 100+ projects ranging from socially charged applications and sites, to complex server-side builds. An experienced mobile developer is required to join due to growth of the business, a multi-disciplined mobile developer with proven industry experience will join the award-winning, experienced development team. The role will give the successful mobile developer the opportunity to deliver some very high-profile projects for some of the world's biggest artists, brands and clients. Depending on the seniority of the successful individual, ideally you will be comfortable with assisting the technical director with the day-to-day responsibility of looking after the development team and output, as well as being happy to mentor, encourage and teach the more junior developers in the team.
Essentials skills & attributes;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within an agency, preferably working on mobile app development
- Experienced in mobile app development for both IOS and Android
- Advanced knowledge of React Native (ideally Este stack), Firebase and using RESP API in Express and SQL database
- Experience using cloud computing, services and hosting solutions such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Familiar using a wide range of established and bespoke API's E.G. YouTube, Vimeo, Spotify, Google Maps, Twilio, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Experience within an Agile/Lean Agile/Kanban working practice
- Advanced use of version control services such as Gitlab/GitHub
- Comfortable using task-runners and dependency management tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Webpack, NPM and Composer
- Worked and been involved from start to finish, in bespoke campaign-driven projects that show flair for creativity and/or great UX or unconventional data management
- Experience with PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
If you are a web developer, who is seeking your next opportunity/promotion within a hugely successful business based in Manchester, please email your CV to ######### along with availability, notice period and salary expectations or please call ######### for more information.
Premier Group are acting as an employment agency.
Posted 48 days ago