Planner / Works Programmer
£20000 - £22000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Were looking for a superorganised Planner whos quickthinking and versatile, proactive and can work as part of a team; the kind of person who can turn their hand to anything at a moments notice to ensure that employees have everything they need to do their jobs and that the company runs efficiently. Could this be you?
Mears Housing Management operates across the UK, managing more than 11,000 homes working in partnership with central and local government, registered providers, landlords and investors to create funding and delivery models that enable us to develop valuable, bespoke housing solutions.
Youll need to be proactive and ready to tackle any challenge that are thrown at you and respond with options or preferably a resolution. You will also need to be responsible for monitoring and maintaining PDA (personal digital assistant) control allocation and will monitor daily work volumes ensuring efficient use of resources to meet turnaround timescales. As well as this, whilst ensuring employees have the workload to allow them to perform to an optimum level at all times, you will also provide supporting information on operative performance levels.
Ideally, you will have the expertise and know how in the following areas to be successful in this role:
- Ability to investigate, evaluate and respond to situations quickly.
- Ability to make effective decisions based on objective assessment of situations.
- Ability to control multiple processes simultaneously to share good practice.
- Good IT knowledge
- An understanding of the construction industry, including trades, materials, processes and safety.
- Ability to load and maintain data for handheld hardware.
- General knowledge of the construction industry
- Organisational skills necessary to manage and organise own workload.
- The ability to communicate effectively at levels commensurate with role, both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to respond to changing priorities in order to meet deadlines.
At Mears we want to take care of our employees, thats why we have a benefits site called Mears Rewards exclusively for all our employees. This site has hundreds of savings at popular retailers as well as an important Employee Assistance Programme, to take care of your wellbeing. You could save up to £1,000 a year with the variety of offers we have at Mears Rewards, from Tesco to booking.com there really is a saving for everyone that can make your money go further.
If you want to join our UK wide housing operation and be at the forefront of helping our team do amazing things apply right away and well be in touch.
Posted 10 days ago