Level 3 Teaching Assistant Required in Farnworth
£57.00 - £65.97 per day
Level 3 Teaching Assistant Required
Salary: £13,000- £21,166
Hours: 32.5 hrs per week, 8:30am - 3:30pm (30 mins lunch), Term time + 5 Inset Days
Required from: September 2019
Are you a Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant? Are you committed to raising the attainment of pupils and standards of learning, in order to allow each individual to achieve their full potential? Would you like to work as part of a supportive, ambitious and successful team?
If so an average sized primary school located in the Farnworth area of Bolton, is currently looking to appoint a level 3 teaching assistants to provide general support and to implement tailored interventions for targeted pupils. The school is already one of the highest achieving primary schools with a proven track record of raising the attainment of its pupils.
- Hold a CACHE Level 3 or equivalent.
- Have experience providing 1:1, small group and whole class support.
- Have a real passion to make a difference in pupils learning.
- Have experiences working across KS1 or KS2.
- Be a strong communicator and be able to work well as part of a team.
- Be adaptable and flexible.
- Be committed to maintaining high standards.
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- Pay to scale Salary, depending on your previous experience.
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs.
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling.
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel.
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments.
- £50 rewardevery time you recommend a colleague/friend to work with us.
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your CV/covering letter for immediate consideration. Alternatively call the Manchester West Primary Branch on######### for more information regarding this Teaching Assistant role.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
Posted 15 days ago