Service Manager Referral and Assessment South West London
South West London, London
£45.00 - £50.00 per hour + Depending on experience
Remedy Recruitment Group is currently seeking an experienced Service Manager to work within a Referral and Assessment Team for a Local Authority based in South West London.
- To provide strong leadership for the service based on a clear vision for the service, clarity of standards and outcomes to be achieved.
- To maintain up to date detailed knowledge of legislation and national policy and ensure both the divisional management team and the service are briefed on changes.
- To have lead accountability for ensuring the Council and its partners comply with all national policy, legislation, statutory guidance and specific court orders in respect of children in need and child protection.
- To have lead responsibility for ensuring the service operates in a way which safeguards children and is fully compliant with our procedures
- Provide professional leadership in safeguarding and child protection to staff and managers in the Referral and Assessment Service, in order assure the quality, effectiveness and appropriateness of social work provided by the RAS social care teams; ensuring that all social work intervention is conducted in accordance with legislative requirements, the Departments Practice Standards, all relevant policies and procedures and agreed performance targets.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that arent available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly
Posted 28 days ago