Market Access Associate Consultant / Market Access Consultant
West London, London
Up to £40000 per annum
Market Access Associate Consultant / Market Access Consultant Consultancy West London £40k+
A new opportunity has appeared with the chance to join a new team in a wellestablished consultancy in South West London. The role boasts the opportunity to work in stunning offices and develop yourself in an exciting, dynamic company.
Our client based in the South West Area of London are currently looking to add to their Market Access Team. They are one of the largest independent healthcare market research and consultancy companies in the world with offices across the globe.
- Offices in UK, France, Singapore and US
- UK HQ boasts onsite caf, free gym, outdoor cinema and panoramic river views
- Award winning company
- Opportunity to work on creative and challenging projects, including overseas travel
As a Market Access Associate Consultant / Market Access Consultant, you will be involved in managing clients, business development, supporting senior members of the team and leading projects of varying levels depending on your experience. Some key points of the role:
- Undertaking qualitative 1:1 interviews and dyads with payer decision makers, payer advisers etc
- Support project team in deliverables, typically involved in around 3 projects at a time
- Value proposition development
- Payer negotiation and contracting workshops
- 1st point of contact for clients
- Project manage/Project lead
- Complete / complete sections of proposals
- Landscape assessments / Market Assessments
The role and your responsibilities will vary depending on experience.
If you may be interested in applying for the Market Access Associate Consultant role or the Market Access Consultant role, our client is ideally looking for the following:
- Life Science Degree ideally with a Masters or PhD in relevant subject
- PRMA experience (around 23 years) either consultancy or industry based
- Genuine interest in Pricing and Reimbursement
- Enthusiastic to learn and motivated to progress into your next role
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a real market leader and join a team that is growing. Please send your application as soon as possible!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
Posted 33 days ago