Intermittent Retail Installer
Wood Green, Greater London, England
£90 per day
Momentum Instore is the UK's leading Instore marketing agency and for the past 35 years, we have provided unrivalled knowledge and support in POS Installation and Merchandising across every retail environment from beauty to banking.
We work with some of the biggest brands and retailers in world, carrying out display and POS updates, merchandising and store refits nationwide
We are currently looking to expand our field teams and have numerous exciting opportunities for POS Installers and Contractors to join our Installations teams working in all areas of the UK. Work will be regional.
Whilst some previous experience in this field is preferred, we welcome applications from, Tradespersons or people who can display strong DIY / Home improvement skills along with good customer service.
We offer on the job training and development for the right candidates, so are keen to receive applications from hard working and enthusiastic candidates who are willing to use their hands on skills in a new role.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assemble and relocate display stands and counters in retail outlets.
- Profile shelving, install equipment & implement display options to a high standard.
- Use initiatives to problem solve and suggest resolutions when encountering a challenge within the installation brief.
- Lifting and manual handling up to 25 kilos may be involved
- This will be an intermittent project driven role and work be allocated as projects arise, therefore there are no guaranteed hours in this role
- Daily Rates start from £90.00 per day inclusive of completion bonus
- Work is based on on-going projects on days, nights and weekends
- Regional travelling will be required within this role within a 50 - 80 mile radius
- Training and stock collection will take place at one of our regional depots, generally whichever is closest to your location
- Uniform, vehicles and PPE will be issued when appropriate by the company
- A full valid driving licence and access to a 3g smart device is essential for this role
Successful candidates will be issued a temporary 'Terms of Engagement' contract and for the avoidance of doubt, these Terms of Engagement shall not give rise to a contract of employment between the Company and the Temporary Worker, or the Client and the Temporary Worker. It is the intention of the parties that the Temporary Worker will not be an employee.
Posted 28 days ago