£25000 - £30000 per annum + Personal Benefits
OSR are currently recruiting on behalf of a prestige brand car dealership in Peterborough, who are seeking an experienced Technician to join their workshop team
My client is franchised to a prestige brand, and is part of a reputable and wellestablished, multibranch dealer group. They are driven by providing excellent customer satisfaction and offer industry leading training and development, along with a history of providing career progression and promotion for their staff.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carrying out routine services, maintenance and general repairs on franchised vehicles to manufacturer standards
- Diagnostic faultfinding
- Preparation of new and used vehicles
- Completion of job cards and warranty work as required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Ideally, some dealer experience
- Ability to work within set time frames
- Valid driving licence
- Highly organised, have good teamwork and possess a strong work ethic
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Negotiable basic salary on experience, circa £25,000 per annum
- Bonus plan bringing OTE to region of £30,000 per annum
- Monday Friday working hours, Saturday mornings on rota
- Company benefits package
The dealership is located in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
JOB REFERENCE: J3641
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you havent heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Posted 27 days ago