Are you looking to enter an exciting new industry?
Do you possess a flair for planning parties and events?
If youre a creative individual looking to turn that creativity into a new career, then we have an opportunity for you.
Here at The Training Room we specialise in helping dedicated individuals achieve their dream career.
What does that mean for you? We've developed a role specific course to best prepare you for an exciting career in events management. This will open the door to career opportunities that include Events Manager, Festival Co-Ordinator and Wedding Planner.
You'll gain a Level 3 Diploma in Events Management, with the chance to develop your skills in further disciplines following which The Training Room will guarantee you interviews for entry level roles across their corporate partner network.
Our self-paced course allows you to fit your learning around your other commitments and further your career at a pace that works for you! You'll be supported for 3 years, so if you have any queries, our expert tutors are on hand to help.
Achieve the following qualifications in as little as 12 weeks:
- Level 3 Diploma in Events Management (ABC Awards) Broaden your knowledge of event management including conferences, private events, destinations management and trade shows
- Level 3 Certificate in Public Relations (ABC Awards) Understand the importance of PR to all businesses and learn how to engage in promoting and encouraging a positive perception in the public eye
- Level 3 Certificate in Business Marketing (ABC Awards) Develop a solid understanding of the product, price, place, promotion and marketing theories that are critical to any business
Add one of the below to further specialise your knowledge:
- Level 3 Wedding Planner Award (ABC Awards) Gain an extensive set of skills to plan, and ensure the smooth running, of any type of wedding
- Level 3 Tourism Management Award (ABC Awards) Develop your understanding of tourism and the part it has to play in events management; it is an ideal addition for overseas events planning
- Level 3 Project Management Award (ABC Awards) Explore the stages of preparing, planning and budgeting a project with skills that are transferable across a range of industries
If youre unhappy in your current job, and want a career you can love, were here to help.
Get in touch today, and well answer any questions you may have.
Posted 12 days ago